Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People will spend less time in cooking or preparing food in twenty years than nowadays.
Cooking has been part of human's life since our ancestors’ age. The way their prepared the food was different to the way we do nowadays. Scientists have designed food easy to prepare to improve our quality of life. Therefore, I believe in the future people will spend less time cooking for some reasons.
To begin with, more technology will be available twenty years from now. Thus, more research could be done to reduce the time individuals will be in the chicken. For example, I read in a magazine about a pill a person could take to eat instead of preparing food. Moreover, this article described the tablet will have all the nutrients one needs, such as carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. This does not surprise me since I know that Astronauts receive something similar when they go out of orbit. The idea of the pill may sound improbable, but after we have seen all the improvement we have received from science everything is possible.
Furthermore, companies need to increase productivity in workers. Hence, if they find a way to minimize the time labors spend cooking, they could work more efficiently. For example, preparing food causes a lot of stress in some persons. Therefore, the works are the first interested in reducing the stress in their workers, so they can perform effectively when working. Moreover, when people at job do not eat, they tend to change their humor. For instance, one of my coworkers needs to ingest her food on time; otherwise she will be cranky the rest of the day. As a result, her work suffers from being outstanding to be mediocre, and all this is caused by food deficiency. Thus, the companies are motivated the most to find a solution for this problem, so labors quality of work does not be alter by nutrients' deficiency or stress.
Finally, in twenty years food would be available because of people demand. If a number of people request for more easy diet to be ready fast, more aliments would be mass produce. As my professor of economy says, the customer decides how the market is redirected. In this case when consumers start to ask for aliments because they do not want to spend lots of time cooking, more fast food will be available for everyone. It is just a matter of time until we begin to see all these supplies at the grocery store.
To conclude, I definitely concur that in the future more ingredients and components of food will be easier to be prepared. As I stated previously in my paragraph, everything has changed since prehistoric time until now, so why cooking will stay the same in the future? It is more logical to think that new innovation regarding cuisine is coming
- Agree/ disagree. the automobile is destroying our quality of life. (95)
- A fossil skeleton of a dinosaur called Sinosauropteryx, preserved in volcanic ash, was discovered in Liaoning, China, in 1996. Interestingly, the fossil included a pattern of fine lines surrounding the skeletal bones. Some paleontologists interpret the li (90)
- Students learn more in large lectures classes than in small discussion classes. Agree/disagree (80)
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details. (33.3333)
- Reading： Private collectors have been selling and buying fossils, the petrified remains of ancient organisms, ever since the eighteenth century. In recent years, however, the sale of fossils, particularly of dinosaurs and other large vertebrates, has gr (80)
- Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hydrogen-based fuel-cell engine, wh (90)
- Chaco houses (65)
- dinosaurs endotherm (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (95)
- Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (90)