Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A university education is necessary for success in this world. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.
A common description of success in this world is to have a prosperous life. Therefore, being successful requires having a good job. Almost all demanding jobs with high incomes are those which are known as professions and need to be learnt at academic settings. Universities provide us with proper knowledge, effective guides, and links to employers. Thus, I believe that university education is necessary for being successful in this world.
Being prepared for a job requires having the suitable knowledge and skills. Although there are simple jobs that do not need academic studies, like a janitor or a truck driver, most of the prestigious occupations critically need to be learned in an academic setting. The significant developments in different sciences and advancements in technology have turned almost every job to a specialty. It is not only true about doctors, politicians, or teachers but also true about cooks and farmers.
University professors are the best guides in teaching a person the way to his or her future success. They have years of experience coupled with scientific knowledge. Moreover, they have carried out numbers of studies on the topics related to their fields of specialty. Thus, they can offer a core of well-pruned knowledge to their students in a relatively short period.
Finally, universities provide the students with the opportunity of being seen by leaders in their fields of study. For instance, marketing students are introduced to big companies for their course projects, or young journalism students are sent to famous newspaper offices as interns. Thus, they will have the chance to make their ways toward great job positions and will guarantee their success.
At a brief glance, it is easily seen that most of the successful figures of today world are university graduates. Universities prepare people in a short period, comparing to self-education, for professions. Students learn specialties that can't be learnt out of the universities and are highly demanded by society. Thus, I believe that university education is necessary for being successful in modern world of technology and professionalism.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (45)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (95)