Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term.
Undoubtedly, finding and commencing a job is an evitable and crucial juncture in the life of most people, because leading a gratifying life is not feasible without a decent job in today's world. People select the diverse procedure in finding their ideal jobs. Various points of view which are germane to the matter being discussed brings us to the moot question as to whether human beings should try different careers prior to finding any job in the long term. However, the popular sentiment to which I vehemently cling is that it is more beneficial for people to rely on various jobs and then opt for a career in the long term because it helps them become a self-sufficient person in their future life. The underlying aim of this essay is to put forward some cogent reasons to shed light on a number of issues in this framework.
To commence with, since the dawn of civilization, human beings have been putting their efforts so as to find a well-paid and a decent job in order to guarantee their future lives by accumulating a hoard of money. Generally phrased, having an ideal job is the essence of life and people should bend over backward and try to find their ideal career. As a palpable example, vast majorities of people who worked in different companies or run various businesses, are now successful because they concentrate on one career. In fact, work in different realms provides an opportunity for people to gain experiences and knowledge as much as possible. So, not only can they rely on these experiences in the long run but also can put their knowledge and experiences into practice and become a self-sufficient person. To elucidate more on this issue, although individuals might not be able to stay focus on their career if they change it regularly, at least they can learn different tasks and learn how to take the responsibility of their works.
Another equally salient point in corroborating my stance on this subject is that not only knowledge and experience but also people can improve their social activities. If we take a minute to ponder over it, I believe that getting to know more people will provide fertile ground for people to make their careers prosperous. When people work in different places, they will become familiar with myriads of individuals with diverse attitudes and passions. It can be deduced from a combination of breadth of coverage and depth of detail that works in various realms prior to choosing any career in the long term allows human beings not to make an idiotic decision and do something wrong.
However, every coin has two sides. People might not be able to perform well in different jobs. For instance, a plethora of people should stay just with one career in order to do their jobs completely and precisely. Otherwise, something disruptive may come up, which might not allow people to make a progress day in day out. However, it was a story in a nutshell; actually, there are more reasonable grounds that can lend weight to my personal perspective.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that
- A recent study reported that pet owners have longer, healthier lives on average than do people who own no pets. Specifically, dog owners tend to have a lower incidence of heart disease. In light of these findings, Sherwood Hospital should form a partnersh (58)
- TPO 32 (81)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We can learn about a person from the books and movies which this person likes. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers’ performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers. (73)
- The president of Grove College has recommended that the college abandon its century-old tradition of all-female education and begin admitting men. Pointing to other all-female colleges that experienced an increase in applications after adopting coeducatio (38)
- laws should not be rigid or fixed. they should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, places and times. Do you agree or disagree? (83)
- TPO 28 (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past young people depended on their parents for making decisions. Today, young people are better able to make decisions on their own. (90)
- people should stay with their old friends than making new friends. do you agree or disagree? (73)