Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term.
Undoubtedly, finding and commencing a job is an evitable and crucial juncture in the life of most people, because leading a gratifying life is not feasible without a decent job in today's world. People select the diverse procedure in finding their ideal jobs. Various points of view which are germane to the matter being discussed brings us to the moot question as to whether human beings should try different careers prior to finding any job in the long term. However, the popular sentiment to which I vehemently cling is that it is more beneficial for people to rely on various jobs and then opt for a career in the long term because it helps them become a self-sufficient person in their future life. The underlying aim of this essay is to put forward some cogent reasons to shed light on a number of issues in this framework.
To commence with, since the dawn of civilization, human beings have been putting their efforts so as to find a well-paid and a decent job in order to guarantee their future lives by accumulating a hoard of money. Generally phrased, having an ideal job is the essence of life and people should bend over backward and try to find their ideal career. As a palpable example, vast majorities of people who worked in different companies or run various businesses, are now successful because they concentrate on one career. In fact, work in different realms provides an opportunity for people to gain experiences and knowledge as much as possible. So, not only can they rely on these experiences in the long run but also can put their knowledge and experiences into practice and become a self-sufficient person. To elucidate more on this issue, although individuals might not be able to stay focus on their career if they change it regularly, at least they can learn different tasks and learn how to take the responsibility of their works.
Another equally salient point in corroborating my stance on this subject is that not only knowledge and experience but also people can improve their social activities. If we take a minute to ponder over it, I believe that getting to know more people will provide fertile ground for people to make their careers prosperous. When people work in different places, they will become familiar with myriads of individuals with diverse attitudes and passions. It can be deduced from a combination of breadth of coverage and depth of detail that works in various realms prior to choosing any career in the long term allows human beings not to make an idiotic decision and do something wrong.
However, every coin has two sides. People might not be able to perform well in different jobs. For instance, a plethora of people should stay just with one career in order to do their jobs completely and precisely. Otherwise, something disruptive may come up, which might not allow people to make a progress day in day out. However, it was a story in a nutshell; actually, there are more reasonable grounds that can lend weight to my personal perspective.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that
- Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the m (73)
- No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the posit (83)
- 167."The primary function of the Committee for a Better Oak City is to advise the city government on how to make the best use of the city's limited budget. However, at some of our recent meetings, we failed to make important decisions because of the fooli (63)
- Do you prefer to take a course taught by a professor with whom you have not had classes before or a course taught by a professor whose class you have taken before? (73)
- "Last October the city of Belleville installed high-intensity lighting in its central business district, and vandalism there declined within a month. The city of Amburg has recently begun police patrols on bicycles in its business district, but the rate o (68)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students.Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own (66)
- Children at age 15 or 16 should do part-time jobe.Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- It is more harmful to compromise one's own beliefs than to adhere to them.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting (54)
- "Two years ago the city voted to prohibit skateboarding in Central Plaza. They claimed that skateboard users were responsible for the litter and vandalism that were keeping other visitors from coming to the plaza. In the past two years, however, there has (83)
- In the past, people ate food that was better for their health than they do today.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? (73)