Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

According to my point of view, it is depends on both individuals and societies whether a particular person in certain society has any influence on the important decisions that determine the future of that society, but, I agree with that statement generally. I hold this view because of two reasons. First, young people play an important role on modernized and developed societies, because most of the young people, nowadays, are responsible for manipulating and administrating whole the society. Second, to me, decision-making usually requires an energetic and active person, which is one of the characteristics of young people.
I believe that young play can impress the important decisions and they play an important role on today's societies. In other words, young people have serious impacts on the future of society by making decision and implementing their skills and experiences. For instance, in my country, most of the ministers of current government are under 40 years old. This policy indicates that society need young people to administrate and manipulate our internal affairs, which resulted in beneficial consequences recently such as inventing new discoveries and applying novel ideas by young connoisseurs. Besides, even in routine and ordinary levels young people have great impacts on our society, because they are well-educated and talented than their past generations.
Moreover, senile and older people are not able to handle important responsibilities in the society. To illustrate, they have not enough energy and stimulus and alacrity to be active, and they are not so efficient anymore to influence seriously on the important decisions that determine the future of society. However, young and active people is what the society needs, because young people are more energetic and brisk, they can deal with serious problems and make important decisions to improve the quality of living in their society.
All in all, although it depends on both society and society members and its conditions, but I still agree that young people have positive influences on the important decisions in their community about their future.