Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
The world is a big place where all people live in it and it has different places where people live, has different kind of foods which eating by human, has various types of things that used by people who want to be satisfied.Some people happy but some others not in the world.
First of all, the world is changing time to time and quickly.Their environments where people's living places such as lakes, rivers, seas are changing often and rapidly.because, these kinds of areas affected by human's activities.For example, human's factories pollute their rivers,seas etc.In these environments, people always be a good condition, because they would be relaxed and they decrease their stresses which caused by their negative environments or other bad activities.When these environments rising down people's satisfactions could be bad.
Also, tools which using by people are changed rapidly.And new things created usually, and new softwares and applications written for people's communications.All these types of materials and products cause people's separations, and they could be far from their relationships because they do not need be together for their connections. For example, before people always be together for talking that about their life, now they use technological equipment such as cellphone,internet etc.Although, they could be with their friends or families they want to be far them, because they do not need close relations.Almost all of these people especially young members of communities could be that condition, and they usually would be in their own spaces and live alone.I think, when people be near their friend or colleagues they more happy than other time.
In addition, new technological tools always use electricity.More electrical things cause more stress, and people who use them always be worry, annoy and they often be a deppression.Improvement of these apps affect people's mental healths.
In my opinion, taking account of all reasons i definitely agree that statement.And, if people want to be a funny and happy they should be far changing world.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||p0uya||63||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||HHH||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Shayooooon||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||MiladHakimi||90||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||pritamNEW||90||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||cavidtoefl||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||dorsagh||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||mghcivil||88||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||vida00||83||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Majid Esh||90||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and support your answers with examples (70)
- Some people think that the use of mobile phones should be banned in public places such as in libraries, shops and on public transport. to what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (70)
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73)
- Agree or disagree :- It is more important to work at job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high paying job that you do not enjoy (66)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- You have been given a gift of money. Which would you rather spend it on:a) a piece of jewelryb) a pair of concert ticketsc) an expensive meal (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (65)
- Which of the following is the most important thing for a country’s leader to do to ensure the prosperity and success of the country. 1, create more jobs for the unemployed; 2, improve agriculture and lower the food prices; 3, provide affordable housi (73)
- Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other students prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans (70)
- When in conflict, financially struggling school districts should offer classes in music rather than visual art. (80)