Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country.

As some people may hold the view that there is a huge amount of the tasks which has the priority in the enhancement of a country; however, some others hold an opposite viewpoint and believe that boosting schools is the most effective factor in this enhancement. I personally agree with second belief. Among the countless reasons which can support my idea, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones, which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason to be mentioned is that the improving schools enhances the students' knowledge levels and prepares them for future tasks. It is cogently obvious that todays’ generation, who are todays' students and tomorrows’ business people, has a vital role in future improvement. As a majority trains with the best educational system, the chance of the well-learned employees and businessmen in the future will increase. To advocate this situation, which the schools to be capable of presenting an appropriate training system, an enormous advocates and aids is required. Thus, by the improving schools the country will have a chance to become a successful developed one.

The second reason, are should take into account this significant fact that by well-educated students the cultural value of the society is reshape and refine. It is a significant and definite fact that the school is not allocate just as a scientific training spot; moreover, a school can be consider as a zone where students learn how politely interact with other people and broaden their social circles based upon the high cultural values. While each individual is aware of how interact in an appropriate way, the whole interactions will be shaped in the sake of this belief. Consequently, the culture of the whole society will be reshaped based on the high values.

In approaching this issue, apart from the facts mentioned above, one should consider another subtle point meticulously that by a decent educational system the society will have the economic growth in future. As it mentioned above, by improving and reinforcing the training systems of a schools the future generation will be erudite and well-learned people, who have broad minds and creativities that associate with well educations. In this scenario the country can be assuring that the future finance expansion will be lead to the lots of advantages. According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by a recent research conducted in our country, in the last twenty years more than sixty five percent of the economic advancement is in the sake of the well- learned business people who know how to tackle and overcome the economical crisis.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead us to conclusion the enhancement of a schools has the significant and vital role in the successful development of a country, but that was the story in a nutshell. Actually there are some other reasons and examples advocating the claim which is not mentioned above. By and large I highly recommend the improvement of the schools and educational systems of the schools to guarantee its successful development.

tasks which has the priority in the enhancement of a country
tasks which have the priority in the enhancement of a country

todays’ generation, who are todays' students and tomorrows’ business people, has a vital role in future improvement.
today's generations, who are today's students and tomorrows’ business people, have a vital role in future improvement.

is reshape and refine.
is reshaped and refined.

the school is not allocate just as a scientific training spot
the school is not allocated just as a scientific training spot

the future finance expansion will be lead to the lots of advantages
the future finance expansion will lead to the lots of advantages