Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I agree that encouraging parents' teenage children to take a part-time job is one of the best ways to help their children prepare for adult life. Teenage children need to be responsible, skilled, and sociable to be ready for their adult life, and taking a part-time job can help children achieve this goal.

Adults should be responsible, and teenagers could learn to be responsible by taking a part-time job. Teenagers will learn to be responsible by getting the jobs done. For example, teenagers should finish the task before they could get paid. This condition will encourage teenagers to accomplish the jobs as soon as they can.

Beside, adults who get used to society should be skilled, and teenagers could get skilled from part-time jobs. For instance, part-time jobs would not occupy all the teenagers' time. Therefore, teenagers would be get prepared for their assignments and catch up the school schedule. Moreover, part-time jobs would provide teenagers with additional skills. Teenagers would learn how to build up websites by taking a web part-time job, and they could learn how to get along with customers while they work in coffee shops in part-time. Teenagers could rarely learn these skills by only attending schools.

Furthermore, adults should be able to get along with other people, and teenagers could learn to be sociable early by taking a part-time job. For example, teenagers would be force to get along with other people if they want to get the job done. Teenagers have to ask other skilled people in order to finish jobs that they haven't done before. Besides, taking a part-time job would encourage teenagers to help others finish their jobs. This opportunity would not only let teenagers to get achievement but learn how to be a leader.

In conclusion, Taking a part-time job can help teenagers to be responsible, skilled, and sociable. These are the characteristics that an adult should have. Therefore, I agree the content that the passage provides.

teenagers would be force to get along with other people
teenagers would be forced to get along with other people

No. of Different Words: 132 200 //a lot of duplicated content

---------------------------