Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I agree that encouraging parents' teenage children to take a part-time job is one of the best ways to help their children prepare for adult life. Teenage children need to be responsible, skilled, and sociable to be ready for their adult life, and taking a part-time job can help children achieve this goal.
Adults should be responsible, and teenagers could learn to be responsible by taking a part-time job. Teenagers will learn to be responsible by getting the jobs done. For example, teenagers should finish the task before they could get paid. This condition will encourage teenagers to accomplish the jobs as soon as they can.
Beside, adults who get used to society should be skilled, and teenagers could get skilled from part-time jobs. For instance, part-time jobs would not occupy all the teenagers' time. Therefore, teenagers would be get prepared for their assignments and catch up the school schedule. Moreover, part-time jobs would provide teenagers with additional skills. Teenagers would learn how to build up websites by taking a web part-time job, and they could learn how to get along with customers while they work in coffee shops in part-time. Teenagers could rarely learn these skills by only attending schools.
Furthermore, adults should be able to get along with other people, and teenagers could learn to be sociable early by taking a part-time job. For example, teenagers would be force to get along with other people if they want to get the job done. Teenagers have to ask other skilled people in order to finish jobs that they haven't done before. Besides, taking a part-time job would encourage teenagers to help others finish their jobs. This opportunity would not only let teenagers to get achievement but learn how to be a leader.
In conclusion, Taking a part-time job can help teenagers to be responsible, skilled, and sociable. These are the characteristics that an adult should have. Therefore, I agree the content that the passage provides.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||sahar90o||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||maryam_torabi||85||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Tarokh||63||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||sarasafizadeh||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||JahromiMH||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||M.S 2019||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||ghfati65||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||ghfati65||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||javadsafari||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||hiradkh14||76||Read full essay|
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the comp (50)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position (50)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supp (50)
- The following appeared in a memorandum from the manager of WWAC radio station."To reverse a decline in listener numbers, our owners have decided that WWAC must change from its current rock-music format. The decline has occurred despite population growth i (60)
- Question----------Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific solutions presented in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------------The cane toad is a large (1.8 kg) amphibian species native (80)