Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.
As the systematic education is dominated in the civilized society, the teachers possess the crucial role in it. The teachers and their freedom for expressing their belief have always been a controversial issue among the people. While some people may hold a view that the educators should feel free for saying their social or political views; however, others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that they should be restricted to express them. I personally agree with the second belief. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.
The first exquisite reason which gives the adherence to my idea is that the students should be able to choose their political or social perspective based on their own independent experiences. It is lucidly obvious that the teachers have a substantial impact on the students; besides, the social or political views should shape based upon the individual's unbiased understanding. In this condition, if an instructor presents his or her belief without the limitation, it can conveniently affect his or her students’ outlooks. Especially, if the students consider their educators as the role model, its influence will be three times more. According to the noteworthy, intelligence survey conducted in my country, approximately sixty-nine percent of students in the schools of Iran own a cogent and reliable belief toward their teachers. Moreover, based on another well-established static, nearly sixty percent of people of Iran obtain their social and political belief from their educational spans.
The next fact embraced my idea is that the discussions about these issues will overshadow the main training material. Indeed, these issues are so proliferated and chasm, there is no ultimate for them; besides, as long as the individuals observe them from various angles, the speech about them can be prolonged for the long hours. However, the classroom and its limited schedule are not responsible for this long duration. Consequently, this debate or the educational data has to put aside. Since the main function of the schools is the presentation of scientific information. The debates about the political and social issues are abortive. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on the subject is my own experience. When I was a high school student, I was really interested in the political issue and I had a history teacher who likes to talk about the political issue too. Thus, in the majority of times, we discuss the political issue, without studying the history.
To wrap it up, based on the all aforementioned reasons, one can logically draw the conclusion that the teacher should not talk about their political and social attributes. Since they can impress students so easily; besides, the discussion about them can affect the training process negatively.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||62668692||81||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||rojroo||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||shlmn||81||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||zhrnrz1992||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||dotoyanox||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Delara||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Delara||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Delara||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||mahdi||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||Shahadattar||60||Read full essay|
- A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates. Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches. (38)
- 1.The following appeared in the summary of a study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia."Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches. Although many foods are naturally rich in salicyl (53)
- 1.College students should be encouraged to pursue subjects that interest them rather than the courses that seem most likely to lead to jobs.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain (66)
- 1.1.The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist."Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire vi (48)
- It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing a (66)
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sports (swimming, boating and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (78)
- 1.1.Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia. Using an observation-centered approach to studying Tertian culture, he concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rather t (43)
- 1.Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain yo (66)
- 1.The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist."Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village r (58)
- 1.The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station." Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the compla (73)