Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best things in life do not cost money.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The best things in life do not cost money.

Although, a happy life is not guarantied by just being wealthy, a large number of fundamental reasons for happiness require a considerable amount of money to fulfill. The following essay supports this point of view.

Undoubtedly, one of the most important factors which helps you to enjoy your life would be your personality. Since, there are a lot of good events in our lives which do not cost and just depends on our characteristics and believes. One example is that we can feel more satisfied with our life while we accept the facts and consider everything even the failures as a mean to achieve our goals. Another example is that when we are sociable and congenial we have the opportunity to have more friends and to experience pleasant relationships which brings us more joy and pleasure.

However, some essential factors of a desirable life are not realized without the existence of money such as educational study and health care. Education is a key step in meeting our ambitions. Since, it not only satisfies our desires for learning in our favorite field of study, but also helps us to gain the knowledge prominent for our ideal job. And obviously, most of the times it would be accomplished providing we can afford the cost of it. In addition, the critical role of health in living a happy life would be inevitable. Definitely, health care activities such as having a good diet including all the essential nutrients, and the treatment of the diseases, all have expenses that must be paid.

In conclusion, although all the best things in our lives are not obtained by affluence, but the dreadful impact of lack of money should not be disregarded.