Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The use of electronic mail e mail makes people become better writers

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The use of electronic mail (e-mail) makes people become better writers.

Since the introduction of technology, the usage of electronic mails as fast means of delivering massages has soared up. And more communicating through the Internet and writing more emails have improved the writing abilities of people. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, the critical objectives of preventing from wasting the precious time and decreasing costs of safely delivering of the important letters and massages are imbedded in sending them through emails. These two fundamental goals lead to usage of electronic emails more widely in any aspect of life. And consequently, the writers of these electronic letters are more proficient in writing coherent essays according to the repetitive trial of writing in their job or education career. For instance, the students of a university who are required to hand in their daily assignments by sending emails to their professors, get used to writing formal massages and improve their writing skills.

Furthermore, due to the fact that nowadays a large number of people are communicating with others and prospering their business through the Internet, it would be essential for them to develop their commands and adroitness in writing. Since, they would have the opportunity to thrive in their career more successfully when they are expert in conveying their main idea by means of an excellent writing. In other words, in today competitive environment of business and interaction world a considerable number of personal and career-related relationships are based on the virtual world of communication, the Internet. Therefore, the necessity of learning to write effective and reasonable emails to communicate with people such as employer or colleagues who will receive our massages would be inevitable.

It can be concluded that, the crucial importance of sending everyday emails in our life has have great influence on our improvement and strength in writing more efficiently.