Do you agree or disagree, some college students choose to take courses in a variety subjects areas in order to get a broad education, other choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have deeper understanding of the area.

Education plays a very important part in our life. Education is that which transforms a person to live a better life and even in a social well being. Some people think that students should take courses in variety subject areas in order to get a broad education. I understand this point of view but I have different point opinion. I believe it is better for students to take courses in a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of the area and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, those who believe that students should take courses in a variety subject areas have their point of view. For them, taking various courses can help students find what they love and get more job opportunities. If you take a course in computer science and you like it you may want to work in Apple company, and if you take a course in food nutrition and enjoy it, you may to join in MacDonald's restaurants and help them to develop a new menu. Moreover, taking various courses is a good way to broaden our knowledge. Meanwhile, you can meet people from different fields and make friends with them in this way we can widen our eyesight further, and build a strong network.

On the other hand, I believe it is better for students should take courses in a single subject area. First of all, by doing these students could always save their time and effort, and could be always motivated which is the best way to success. For example, when I was in high school I was looking forward to being a pharmacist, I wish I were able to spend all my time studying chemistry, but I had to go through many different subjects such as; history, geography, philosophy and other subjects to maintain good GPA. Therefore, I felt it was a waste of time and effort to study all these courses that were not related to the major I was looking forward to.

Secondly, students will lose all the courses if they do not use it. As adages say:'' If you don’t use it, you will lose it.’’ For instance, when I was in high school I learned a French language for three years because I did not practice after finishing high school, I forgot all about it. As you can see, if students focus on a single subject they will broaden their knowledge in the same subject that they chose.

In conclusion, Education is always significant and beneficial. it is the path that leads to building stronger and more knowledge but we have to decide the right path to study because this will save students time and effort, and benefit their major.

Education is that which transforms a person to live a better life and even in a social well being.
Education transforms a person to live in a better life and even in a social well being.

but I have different point opinion.
but I have a different opinion.

and could be always motivated which is the best way to success.
and could be always motivated, which is the best way to success.

Sentence: In conclusion, Education is always significant and beneficial. it is the path that leads to building stronger and more knowledge but we have to decide the right path to study because this will save students time and effort, and benefit their major.
Suggestion: Refer to students and time

No. of Words: 460 while No. of Different Words: 207