Do you agrees or disagree Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students Give specific example and reasons to support your claim

Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.
Give specific example and reasons to support your claim.

Among any appreciable characteristic a teacher may have, setting challenging tasks for the students is one of the most important ones. It is a very delicate capability and I believe that only a good teacher can manage to make appropriate challenges that fit the students' abilities as well as promote their learning simultaneously.

Behavioral scientists have shown that challenging situations are necessary for efficient learning. They believe that the hormonal fluctuation induced by a difficult and unfamiliar task accelerates the brain activities in capturing and processing new data. My science teacher at the high school assigned me some relatively complicated tasks that I could do them by using newly taught subject at the class. The tasks really pomped adrenaline into my blood and I enjoyed the excitement, especially after coming to a solution. I have never forgotten the issues I learnt in this way.

Moreover, challenging tasks fuels the spirit of competition among the students. Thus, they may put more energy and effort in learning and applying the lessons in overcoming the task. In case of setting group-based challenges, the teachers may also encourage working as teams among their students. One of the memorable classes I've had was the chemistry lab, where the teacher asked us to work on a safe explosive material in groups. In that class we learned a lot about oxidation and reduction reactions.

However, challenges should not be so difficult that students cannot deal with them. In fact, the knowledge and control of learners are limited. A very complicated task that does not fit to the students' level of experty in a particular field will be rather daunting than encouraging. Therefore, it is a very serious job for a teacher to set the situation appropriate to the average intellectual and physical capabilities of the students.

In conclusion, I believe that challenging situations comprise a very important part in learning efficiently. The ability to set suitable tasks is an admirable talent of the teachers. Hence, I agree that good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.

challenges that fit the students' abilities as well as promote their learning simultaneously.
Description: 'their' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

challenges should not be so difficult that students cannot deal with them.
challenges should not be so difficult that students cannot deal with.

Sentence: The tasks really pomped adrenaline into my blood and I enjoyed the excitement, especially after coming to a solution.
Error: pomped Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A very complicated task that does not fit to the students' level of experty in a particular field will be rather daunting than encouraging.
Error: experty Suggestion: No alternate word