The government has announced that it plans to build a new university. Some people think that your community would be a good place to locate the university. Use specific details to support your answer.

Nowadays education is an essential part of every one’s life. It is the foundation of a modern society. Each and every parent wants that their children can get a good education. Thus, if the government has announced to build a new university in my town, it would be the great news for the people in my town. My town is located in a suburban area of the United States. The population of people is around 50,000, so we do not have any university so far in our town. That’s why I believe that my community would be the great place to build a university and it will bring many advantages for the people here because it will increase the rate of literacy in the people here, students will not have to go away from their parents to continue education, and the university will bring many job opportunities for the people here.

To begin with, there would be more literate people in my community if the government decides to build a collage. Most of the people in my town are farmers, and they are in this business for many years. If there is a university in my society, it would be easy for the people to study while doing their jobs, as they would not have to go far from the town. This will automatically increase the rate of education among the people in my town, and people can improve their knowledge about techniques for farming from a university. Thus, education will build a strong root for my community and increase the growth of my community.

In addition, students can study while living with their families. Most of the time, students in my town have to leave their families and friends for their carrier as there is no college in my society. Some of them cannot follow their dreams as their families do not want to send their children away from them. However, if there is a university in my town, these students can pursue their dreams, and can make their future lives better as they can study in fields they want to have their jobs. They would have more freedom for their lives. Thus, a university will bring happiness for many students.

Last but not least, a university will increase the job rate in my town. Many people do not have jobs as there is no business here other than farming. However, if there is a university here, it would attract many businesses. There would be coffee shops and restaurants. There would be chance to have a multiplex as students like to watch a movie while studying. This will open many job options for the people of my town. Thus, a university would give people a way to earn money for their families.

To sum it up, I believe that it is a great idea to build a university in my town as it will increase the rate of literacy in my society, students can stay with their families while studying, and the people will have many options for earning.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Red essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/my-idols