Home >> .

Is It Better To Enjoy Your Money When You Earn It Or Is It Better To Save Your Money For Some Time In The Future? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.

Essay topics: Is It Better To Enjoy Your Money When You Earn It Or Is It Better To Save Your Money For Some Time In The Future? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.

Wafaa's picture

There are many important things in our lives and money is one of them. We spend money in daily base for living, for health, and for paying rent and bills. Some people prefer to enjoy their money when they earn it. Others prefer to save their money for some time in the future. In my view, I believe that we should save the money for two important reasons.

The main reason is you could use the saved money in emergencies. When you fall in a situation that wasn't in you plan, you will need an extra money to spend and sometimes you go over your budget. For example, couple months ago, I was so sick and my husband took me to the hospital. I stayed hospitalized for three days. After two weeks, the hospital bill came and it was so high. We are a family of four my husband, I, and two daughters, and my husband is the only one who works. Fortunately, I used to save little amount of money each month. I used those money to pay for the hospital bill. As you could see, if I wouldn't save some money for emergency, we would be in a big trouble.

Second, you could save the money to buy something that worth. If you have small amount of money, you wouldn't be able to spend it to buy an expensive object or even to use it to go in a vacation. Small amount of money will brought you nothing that worth. For instance, when I was in the college, I used to work in a part time job. I used to pay my bills and rent from that job. Also, I used to save one hundred or little less each month. When I finish my first year in the college, I was able to by a new computer which used to cost a fortune in my days. All my friends were surprised because none of them was able to afford to have one. From my personal experience I could say that saving the money would brings more benefits than spending it right away.

In sum, I believe that it is better to save your money rather than spending it right away. Not only will saving the money would help you n emergency situation. But also you could buy something that worth, when you save little by little of the money. That's why people should concentrate on saving, especially when they are still young and able to work, to spend it when they need it in the future.