It is more important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

“A close friend though is rare but it is so valuable”; my mother used to advise me. This comes true for choosing between keeping old friends and making new ones. Although, for some, old friends mean a lot since a strengthen relation tie among them, for others, making new friends has much more fun than keeping the old ones. For comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the former notion is superior to the latter due to reliability of long-lasting friendships and their permanent features.

To begin with, the most significant feature of old friends is their reliability. Such feature rose from long-lasting relationships; seeing families of each other, commuting to each other’s houses, and knowing about each other’s likings all tie a strengthen relationships which it does not simply separate. “The more commuting, the more getting familiar with sensitive points, weaknesses, and personalities. This will form long-lasting relationships”; the professor of psychology explained in his class. Had persons gotten acquainted with worth of such relationships, they would have never replaced rapports by temporary ones. (Dickens 202)

Additionally, new friends that once was thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time they are nothing but fleeting relationships. Such friendships often from in various places on the basis of meeting essentials in the moment. In the work place, so many people come and go, smile and then go, and become close but then go at the end. My cosine narrated that his friendships cost too much: “When all my colleagues went shopping, I paid lots of money for their fun, however, in time of need, they had not existed anymore” I just friend of your pocket (Iranian proverb).

All in all, I contended that reliability and long-lasting are two features of old friends on which they are superior to the new friends.

new friends that once was thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time they are nothing but fleeting relationships.
new friends who once were thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time with are nothing but fleeting relationships.

Such friendships often from in various places on the basis of meeting essentials in the moment.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?