Essay topics: Parents involvement in child's education.
Parents contribute not only to upbringing of children, but also to guide them whenever needed. It is unquestionably true that parents want their children to have bright future in this competitive era, so from the very beginning they foster value of good quality education. I want to explore my view in following ways:
Firstly, most of parents these days know that highly renowned company may seldom hire uneducated person. In fact level of education among elderly is also plummeting and their horizon have expanded to decide which option is logical for their children. To provide stable career in future and open up options, parents from the very early age guide their children to focus on study. For instance, my mother always taught importance of education to attain decent job in future and to amend skills and shape personality. Motivation and camaraderie at home compelled me to achieve successful career.
Secondly, parents not only want their children but also to learn behaviourism. Knowing this fact, parents do not want their children to lag behind in communicative skills, co operation, confidence, and good manners. It is in true that professors possess abundant knowledge about study, but their preaching is not restricted to lesson from book. As the professors spend years in college, and possess experience of teaching to deal with mindset of children, they inculcate values in children and prepare them for future work setting. As a consequence, education is indispensable in today's complex work to stand out from crowd by learning unique skill.
On the other hand, it was very easy to acquire job in the past due to least competition and lower literacy rate. In ancient times parents were also not educated with specialised degree, without having clear idea of future prospects of attaining education, how can parents encourage their children to go to school . In addition, cost of living was very low in past as compared to today, so earning outrageous was not their desire.
In conclusion, it is worth saying that there are concrete benefits of education these days, so wise parents participate in educating their children to shape their personality and to have financial security.
- TPO-25 - Integrated Writing Task In 1938 an archaeologist in Iraq acquired a set of clay jars that had been excavated two years earlier by villagers constructing a railroad line. The vessel was about 2,200 years old. Each clay jay contained a copper cylin (85)
- There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person (90)
- Dams Hydropower dams are massive concrete walls placed inside rivers or streams to hold back water. Holes in the dam allow controlled amounts of water to pass through and as it moves through these holes, it passes through a machine, which converts that mo (88)
- Dams Hydropower dams are massive concrete walls placed inside rivers or streams to hold back water. Holes in the dam allow controlled amounts of water to pass through and as it moves through these holes, it passes through a machine, which converts that mo (76)
- People are never satisfied with what they have;they always want something more or something different.use specific reasons and examples.do you agree or disagree. (52.25)
- TPO-30 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use spec (86)
- The sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? (88)
- Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. (86)
- TPO-17 - Integrated Writing Task In the past century, the steady growth of the human population and the corresponding increase in agriculture and pesticide use have caused much harm to wildlife in the United States,birds in particular. Unfortunately for b (85)
- Imagine that there is a large piece of vacant land in your town. What is the best way to make use of it? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)