In the past young people depended on their parents for making decisions. Today, young people are better able to make decisionson their own.

In the past young people depended on their parents for making decisions. Today, young people are better able to make decisions
on their own.

Making wise decision could be such a shortcut to succeed for young people instead of wasting their time on trying various path to achieve their goals. When it comes to making decision, controversy surrounds the issue of whether today's young people are able to decide wisely in comparison with those in the past who used to depend on tehir parents in many facets or not. Some people are of the opinion that since parents have been so ambitious, they strictly have restricted their youth when they want to make decision. I believe, however, today, young adults are able to choose their own ways independently for the following reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the ongoing discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that the way of living has been changed. Today, we have brought up by busy parents who have spent great proportion of their times at work so that they can satisfy our basic needs. In fact, they have no time to allocate for their offspring. In this case, children will grow up in an independent way with no control and restriction. As a result, a child will be able to make his own dicision in the future since he had not relied on his parents since childhood. Let me take an example of my own experience. When I was a student at high school, although my mother was a teacher, she never assisted me in doing my assignment. Consequently, I had to take all my school responsibilities by myself. Now when I want to make an important decision, I have learned there is nobody to give me guidance.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which needs to be reflected is that tradition which makes people not to be able to choose their ways disappeared. There are no tough customs restrict young people to follow old-fashined rules. Parents are too permissive, they never expect their children to fulfill the parents' expectation since they set priority over children's satisfaction. Thus, parents never let themselves interfere with their children's issues. This means both children and young adult today, are most likely to live on their own. On the other hand, in the past, parents expect children to follow their footprints. For instance, in a farmer family, father expected his son to cultivate crops on his land even if that boy was interested in becoming en engineer. If the boy did not follow, he was accused of breaking rules and traditions. Under these circumstances, the boy had no choice to do whatever rules, and parents asked him.

To sum up, not only the way of growing up but also disappearance of strict customs result in enabling young people to decide wisely without facing difficulties and hardships.

Sentence: When it comes to making decision, controversy surrounds the issue of whether today's young people are able to decide wisely in comparison with those in the past who used to depend on tehir parents in many facets or not.
Error: tehir Suggestion: ?

Sentence: As a result, a child will be able to make his own dicision in the future since he had not relied on his parents since childhood.
Error: dicision Suggestion: division