Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different w

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.

We have to face difficult situations to overcome obstacles many times in our lives. If we take advice form others or have personal experience of the situations, it will help us to handle the difficult face. We learn a lot about life from our parents’ guidance, and their suggestions prepare us for our future lives. On the other hand, if we need to have practicle experience of the situation, it will help us to know our ability. I particularly believe in learning about life from my own experience because it developes my skills, and helps to discover my strength and weakness.

To begin with, we always get precious advice from families and friends as they have gone through many situations and have learnt from their personal experiences. They shape our lives to prepare us for our future. For example, when I was a kid, my parents told me that to fight with kids was a bad manner, and this helped me to be a lovable person. Thus, our parents teach us about many qualities that required to live in a society. In addition, they have more knowledge as they have passed through different situations. They know what is good and bad for us. Thus, this helps us to be a good person.

In addition, learning from our own experiences helps us to discover our own abilities. When we face a difficult situation, we learn how to handle it, and this strengthens our skills. For example, I was not good in English, so when I took the TOEFL test, I was not able to get the good score at the first time. However, this test experience taught me how to prepare for the test; and with help of this practicle knowledge, I was able to get the high score in the second try. From this, I found out that if I organize my time and skills, I can pass any tests. Thus, we can discover our strength and weakness from our experiences.

In my opinion, learning about life through personal experience is the best way because it gives us a practical knowledge that our family and friends may not have experience before. For example, my family always told me that skiing is dangerous, but I was interested to know how it feel to go skiing on mountains. One day, I decided to go for skiing and it was wounderful experience, and now it is one of my favourite recreational activities. Thus, we know better about our selves, when we have practicle knowledge.

To sum it up, some people believe to learn about life from others’ advice. However, I believe that learning through personal experiences is the best way to know about life because it helps us to know about skills and strength, and expand our practical knowledge which prepare us for our future.

Sentence: On the other hand, if we need to have practicle experience of the situation, it will help us to know our ability.
Error: practicle Suggestion: practical

Sentence: I particularly believe in learning about life from my own experience because it developes my skills, and helps to discover my strength and weakness.
Error: developes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, this test experience taught me how to prepare for the test; and with help of this practicle knowledge, I was able to get the high score in the second try.
Error: practicle Suggestion: practice

Sentence: One day, I decided to go for skiing and it was wounderful experience, and now it is one of my favourite recreational activities.
Error: wounderful Suggestion: wonderful

Sentence: Thus, we know better about our selves, when we have practicle knowledge.
Error: practicle Suggestion: practice

Need to improve your vocabulary words.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Need to polish sentences. Don't always put 'I', 'they' as subject.