Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Generally, people deal with the Earth as a place for living in many ways. Some people tell that human activities cause damaging to Earth, others oppose this notion. The question asks about our opinion toward this idea. As far as I am concerned, I contend that Earth is being damaged by human performances because these activities lead to artificial and natural damages to environment.

Firstly, the environment was being affected by numerous artificial activities of factories, industries, etc. Some of these injuries result in extinction of animals, others endanger people by air and noise pollution. Furthermore, Oil and Gas companies as a most important human activity and advancement will destroys our planet by damaging to lakes, lands, oceans and so on.

Secondly, extra using of natural world diminishes pure surrounding as a significant part of life. Although utilizing of nature is necessary for humans, they do not consider their harmful effects on this precious source. For instance, people use of forest not only for delightful, but also for making paper, furniture, fuel, and so on; These behavior bring a probability of human extinction. Moreover, some countries exploit developing lands to derive their mines. Africa as the most important continent is being captured by some developed countries and they use of natural materials more than standards.

There is a more subtle point we must consider. Human activities can control some catastrophes in the Earth. For example, experts can control some storms by doing preventable activities. In addition, people can quail many fires by state of the art equipment like special cars and airplanes. Furthermore, the communities try to compensate the damages by making artificial forests.

To put it in a nutshell, I deeply believe that human acts injure to the Earth. In addition, societies have to compensate harmful activities by humanistic behavior. On the other hand, the future of life will have been destroyed. Is it true that everybody prefers the confident era for his/ her children?

will destroys our planet
will destroy our planet

These behavior bring a probability
These behaviors bring a probability