Some people prefer to travel alone Others like to travel in groups Which do you think is the best way to travel Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice

Some people prefer to travel alone. Others like to travel in groups. Which do you think is the best way to travel? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.

Travel is a way for relaxing and learn about new places. People can travel alone or in groups. I prefer to travel in groups. I feel this way is the best choice for me for two main reasons. First, its costs are lower than traveling alone. Second, travel in a group provides more opportunities to makes friends and give information. For these reasons I believe that traveling in groups is the best choice for me.

To begin with, traveling in groups is more economical. When people travel in groups their costs are divided between group’s members. For example, I traveled with my friends by my personal car last year. I must spent a lot of money for my car’s gasoline, but my friends shared their money with me and helped me for pay some costs. Also, hotel’s prices are low for groups. I remember that a room for rent was 20$ for a person at each night, but its rental price for two person was 30$. Moreover, agency provides some tour, sometimes they have some off in their travel. Hotels have offer for tour agency and they provides some services at low cast for their travelers.

Secondly, travel in groups provides more chances for makes friends and give information. Communicating in groups during the travel is more. We share our idea and discussing about many subjects which faced on travel and give some information of each other. For instance, I remember that in a travel I had some questions about the history of an ancient city. A person who is in group had historic knowledge about the city and give me more information and answer to my questions. Furthermore, I have had a lot of friends of my travels in groups. For illustrate, last year, in a travel we had an accident. We helped each other and after that many of us make friends with each other.

To sum it up, I feel to travel in groups is very good and logical choice for me. This is because in groups, I can interact with other people more, and costs are low. I think there really is no better choice than traveling with other people for me.

Sentence: Second, travel in a group provides more opportunities to makes friends and give information.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and makes

I must spent a lot of money for my car’s gasoline
I must spend a lot of money for my car’s gasoline

provides more chances for makes friends and give information.
provides more chances for making friends and giving information.
provides more chances to make friends and give information.

A person who is in group had historic knowledge about the city and give me more information and answer to my questions.
A person who is in group had historic knowledge about the city and gives me more information and answers to my questions.

is very good and logical choice
is a very good and logical choice

Sentence: Hotels have offer for tour agency and they provides some services at low cast for their travelers.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and provides