Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Computers are one of the most important aspects of modern life. Computers are used on daily basis to accomplish tasks, analyze data, communication, and so many other things. Many people in modern countries spend most of their day working with their computers. Even though some would believe computers have made life more complex, some would disagree. In my view, computers have made life easier for two major reasons.

First, computers significantly accelerated developing science and technology over the past decade. Having more developed science helped millions of people in different fields such as medicine, chemistry, physics. For instance, at my school, SMU, there is a super computer for computational chemists. Computational chemistry is one of those fields that wouldn't have existed without computers. The amount of calculations and analysis is being done by these scientists is enormous. They use different softwares and programs to measure hydrogen bond's length in different molecules such as water. These calculations leads to more understanding toward chemical reactions and mechanism. For example, Suzuki coupling is type of reactions that is very senstitive to humidity. Computers help scientists to easily calculate the feasiblity of the reaction in different environments.

Second, computers increase the quality of life of people around the world by saving their time. Being able to do some time consuming tasks in a shorter time would make life more enjoyable. For example, I remember when I was eight-year old, my parents had to go bank to pay bills. Even though by the time I turned 10 they built a bank right across the street where I used to live, my mom still had to stand in lines to pay our electricity or phone bills. She had a full time job at that time and it was very frustrating for her to waste time in the bank. During years computers became more popular and people were provided by fast speed internet. When I started my college in 2005, everything changed. People, including my parents, started paying their bills by their personal computers. This way they could spend more time with their family rather than waiting desparately in the bank.

In conclusion, I believe computers made life easier not only by increasing the rate of developing science but also by saving time. I think every single person, young or old, should use computers.

The amount of calculations and analysis is being done by these scientists is enormous.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

These calculations leads to more understanding toward chemical reactions
These calculations lead to more understandings toward chemical reactions

Sentence: For example, Suzuki coupling is type of reactions that is very senstitive to humidity.
Error: senstitive Suggestion: sensitive

Sentence: Computers help scientists to easily calculate the feasiblity of the reaction in different environments.
Error: feasiblity Suggestion: feasibility

Sentence: This way they could spend more time with their family rather than waiting desparately in the bank.
Error: desparately Suggestion: desperately