Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Now a days computer plays a pivotal role in person's life. It's role in the society is really important. In my view, Computers have made everyone's life easier and more convenient. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First of all, without computer, it is very difficult to communicate each other in a very convenient way. With the help of computer, we can see each other and communicate. For example, I am living in America while my parents are living in India. With the help of computer, using Skype, I'm able to see them everyday. I have never seen my two nieces and one nephew, but I am seeing them most of the days with the help of internet facilities. Even with the help of face book and twitter, I am feeling like living with my friends and families.

Second, doing research is easy with the advent of computers. For students, nothing helps them like computers, they are inevitable in the life of students. For instance, when I did my masters in pharmacy, my research topic was regarding cardiology. I did most of my research using internet, even books helped me in my research. But without the computer facilities, I would have never completed my project successfully.

Third, now world is running with the help of computers. All the offices and industry is running with the help of computers. In the field of computers, job marketing is improving tremendously everyday. New software is developing everyday so that people can work more efficiently than ever before. So computers helps to alleviate employment and working environment.

So, in conclusion, Computers are inevitable parts of everybody's life to improve communication facilities, to improve the quality of education and to create a boom in job market.

It's role in the society is really important
Its role in the society is really important

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl