Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space for example traveling to the Moon and to other planets Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth Which of the

Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which of these two opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Governments have an important role in our lives. It is responsible of many things in the country such as education, defense, discoveries and even transportaion. It spends a lot of money for things that may be not essential for our existence such as exploring outer space. Some people would agree that governments should spend as much money as possible exploring other planets. Other would disagree. Even though we should understand and expand our knoweledge about outer space, I think it is better for governments to spend this money for our basic needs on Earth for several imperative reasons.

First of all, governments should develop our health. As we see everyday, there are a lot of diseases new and many people died because infections, cancer, and other sicknesses which the government should pay attention about them since it may be epidemic to our sociaty. For example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor in the pathology class explained that researchers should develop most of medicines to eradicat diseases in current days. In fact, he stated that the government should spend money and research to improve our life since many children is suffering from cancer and may be these diseases threaten our life and our health. I remember he was very upset because our government spent a lot of money to travel to the Moon and to observe about it and the professor was surprised because this travelling cost a billion dollars. When the professor was talking, he was frustrated and he said that these currency should spend to do research about cancer and to progress the study about them. This experience taught me that most of governments should think about kid's future and take care of our health.

Second, governments should prevent the contamination of our environment. Nowadays, there a lot of pollutants that affect our life and our existence. In addition, these pollutants have negative impact in our physical life. For instance, I read an article about the destruction of forests in our planet and how it has bad consequences, since it will decrease the oxygyn production and it may conrtibute to increase endangered animals. besides that, cars emit a poisonous gas that affect our health, it will hurt our lungs and the rate of the death may increase and it is really bad for us. Actually, the article claims that environment has a lot of danger things that the government should take care of it and take action of by increase technology and encourage people to reduce addition pollutants to the air and to the earth. The government should educate people and do some plans to protect our planet, so instead of exploring the space, the government should save us. As we can clearly see, the government should add money to our needs.

By the way of conclusion, based on hte argument discussed above, I strongly concur that governments should spend money for our needs and not for exploring space. Our earth is worthwhile and precious for our dominance.

and many people died because infections,
and many people died because of infections,

because this travelling cost a billion dollars
because this travelling costs a billion dollars

these currency should spend to do research about cancer and to progress the study about them.
Description: 'them' refers to what?

and it may conrtibute to increase endangered animals.
and it may contribute to the increase of endangered animals.

cars emit a poisonous gas that affect our health
cars emit poisonous gases that affect our health

has a lot of danger things
has a lot of dangerous things

that the government should take care of it
Description: 'it' refers to what?

and take action of by increase technology and encourage people to reduce
and take action of by increasing technology and encouraging people to reduce

there a lot of pollutants that affect our life and our existence.
there are a lot of pollutants that affect our life and our existence.

Sentence: It is responsible of many things in the country such as education, defense, discoveries and even transportaion.
Error: transportaion Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: Even though we should understand and expand our knoweledge about outer space, I think it is better for governments to spend this money for our basic needs on Earth for several imperative reasons.
Error: knoweledge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: As we see everyday, there are a lot of diseases new and many people died because infections, cancer, and other sicknesses which the government should pay attention about them since it may be epidemic to our sociaty.
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society

Sentence: For example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor in the pathology class explained that researchers should develop most of medicines to eradicat diseases in current days.
Error: eradicat Suggestion: eradicate

Sentence: For instance, I read an article about the destruction of forests in our planet and how it has bad consequences, since it will decrease the oxygyn production and it may conrtibute to increase endangered animals. besides that, cars emit a poisonous gas that affect our health, it will hurt our lungs and the rate of the death may increase and it is really bad for us.
Error: conrtibute Suggestion: contribute
Error: oxygyn Suggestion: oxygen

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, based on hte argument discussed above, I strongly concur that governments should spend money for our needs and not for exploring space.
Error: hte Suggestion: the

Put less content but with more polished sentences.