Some single people like to live with a roommate, while other like to live alone. Which would you prefer? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As human is societal living being, he or she has tendency to live with peers friends or other people. So, he or she automatically gravitates to such kind of condition. On the other hand, others tend to the opposite view, living alone. Some aspects of arguments are comprehensively discussed as follows.

One cogent reason relating to living alone is to bring us new experiences, while being with roommate does not offer us such benefits. For example, living by yourself makes you be responsible. In other words, you had better plan your own duties, such as cooking food, cleaning house, washing and ironing clothes, without any help of someone else. Regardless of these tasks, you should handle a maintenance of your house like fixing facet in kitchen, and pay house rent yourself. Most importantly, you learn to be independent and make a vital decision in your life based on your own experience. However, if you share a flat with roommate, you are not responsible for all tasks that you face it, and the best part in sharing room is to save your money or to lessen your further expenditures.

Another point that I should stress here is that living on your own bring you to feel comfortable and enjoyable. Certainly, sharing room with friend or strangers may be annoying for one who likes a silence or for one who is shy. The best experience that I have had up to now is that living alone makes your hours become flexible, whenever you are willing you can get up, turn on TV and so forth, whereas sharing room may cause acute problems, watching TV by roommate may coincide with hours of your sleeping. So, this somewhat may be unbearable to you. However. Having roommate may occasionally be suitable to you. It forces you to get rid of some bad habits.

Finally, living on your own undoubtedly accompany some serious problems. On the other hand, it is accommodating for someone else who is patron of a quite environment. Some favorable advantages are to gain valuable experiences, to be in comfortable phases. So, I would rather anyone not become my roommate.

he or she has tendency to live with peers friends or other people
he or she has a tendency to live with peers, friends or other people

you are not responsible for all tasks that you face it,
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

living on your own bring you to feel comfortable and enjoyable.
living on your own brings you to feel comfortable and enjoyable.

living on your own undoubtedly accompany some serious problems
living on your own undoubtedly accompanies some serious problems