TOPIC # 42 What is very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons...

The world has become very demanding and competitive. In today's societies, it has become a routine for people to improve their skills in order to have more chances of getting the best opportunities. Each person will provide a different concept about the main characteristics that he or she thinks are the most important to succeed. These concepts will be based on social, cultural and even familiar backgrounds. When it comes to me, I outright consider that the main skill for one to be successful is computer's knowledge, based in some reasons.

To begin with, to be proficient in computers mean that one might find jobs easily. Scientists are concurred upon the fact that in the upcoming years, companies won't hire employees if they don't have a good computers background. Let's make a brief explanation about that. One time, when my brother was looking for his first job, he had a hard time. Even though, my brother was bilingual English and Spanish, the companies where my brother requested a job, instead wished to find a person with a good computer's skills. In fact, my brother enrolled in computer classes because of that.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that most of our daily activities are connected with computers. The most conspicuous characteristic regarding computer's skills is that nowadays, no one can live without it. With this plight in mind, let's reflect the things that rely on basic computers' knowledge. When I graduated from high school, I applied to dental school. The application process, was all digital and online using a computer. Thus, one might say that without computer skills, one won't be able to fulfill the university enrollment system.

Lastly but not least, if one has a good computer experience, one might teach families. Many people are attracted to the money that they might earn with computer's skill. Nevertheless, one might encourage family members to interact with computer as well. In fact, my grandmother, a person that I thought would never use a computer, now she is chatting and even using Facebook.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that computer's skills is the most important aspect to be successful in today's hectic life because one might earn more money, find jobs even realized daily activities of our lives.

are the most important to succeed
are the most important thing to succeed
are most important to succeed

to be proficient in computers mean that
to be proficient in computers means that

was bilingual English and Spanish,
was bilingual in English and Spanish,

with a good computer's skills.
with good computer skills.

basic computers' knowledge.
basic computer knowledge.

a person that I thought would never use a computer
a person who I thought would never use a computer

Sentence: Scientists are concurred upon the fact that in the upcoming years, companies won't hire employees if they don't have a good computers background.
Suggestion: Refer to computers and background