TOPIC # 45 Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night?

Work is a very important part of our lives. In order to be an effective person in the world, we should work hard in any field to participate in flourishing of our life. Some people prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Others would disagree. In my view, I would prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day's work.

To begin with, I feel an energetic and productive person in early morning. Through sleeping all the night, i definitely will take rest and I will start my day with energy. Take mysef as an example, last week, I couldn't sleep good since I had to finish my work in a project that my boss gave it to me; it was a bout pharmacology of a new drug in the market. I worked diligently to get good information about it so I decided to collect resources from internet. Actually, I spent ten hours to complete it and it was amazing. next day, I went to my work to start my work day, I was distracted because i didn't sleep goo in the night. I was busy to finish the report so I worked until late at night. I couldn't focus on my work and I did a lot of mistakes. If I did sleep at early night, I wouldn't have these problems. This experience taught me that we should to sleep at early night and to wake up early to help us to concetrate in our worl.

In addtion to the productivity, it has many health problems when a person work until late at night. When we get up early in the morning, we will ahve a chance to do some exercise and if we work until late at night, it will affect our health in significant way. For instance, I read an article about lacking of sleep to our body. The author asserts that we have to sleep around eight hours at night which helps us to take a rest. Besides, the article avers that the person who sleep less than eight hours, he will have many health problems that impact badly on most of the organs such as lung, heart, phsychology, and even brain.In face, he advise us to get up early and sleep early and I liked idiom in his article that says the early birds catches the worm. As we can clearly see, we should take the advice of the author about this situation.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I strongly concur that people should get up early in the morning to take advantage to be an energetic and productive person. We shoud get up early and sleep early becuase it is worthwhile.

that we should to sleep at early night and to wake up early
that we should sleep at early night and wake up early

when a person work until late at night
when a person works until late at night

it will affect our health in significant way.
it will affect our health in a significant way.

that the person who sleep less than eight hours
that the person who sleeps less than eight hours

he advise us to get up early
he advises us to get up early

Sentence: Take mysef as an example, last week, I couldn't sleep good since I had to finish my work in a project that my boss gave it to me; it was a bout pharmacology of a new drug in the market.
Error: mysef Suggestion: myself

Sentence: This experience taught me that we should to sleep at early night and to wake up early to help us to concetrate in our worl.
Error: worl Suggestion: work
Error: concetrate Suggestion: concentrate

Sentence: In addtion to the productivity, it has many health problems when a person work until late at night.
Error: addtion Suggestion: addition

Sentence: When we get up early in the morning, we will ahve a chance to do some exercise and if we work until late at night, it will affect our health in significant way.
Error: ahve Suggestion: have

Sentence: Besides, the article avers that the person who sleep less than eight hours, he will have many health problems that impact badly on most of the organs such as lung, heart, phsychology, and even brain.In face, he advise us to get up early and sleep early and I liked idiom in his article that says the early birds catches the worm.
Error: phsychology Suggestion: psychology

Sentence: We shoud get up early and sleep early becuase it is worthwhile.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: