TPO 19 q2In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from different news sources

TPO 19 q2

In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from different news sources

The source of information can be found anywhere worldwide, but not right information. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that people should gather information from different sources in order to be well-informed. Contrary to this belief there are still those who argue that complete and reliable information can be found anywhere very easily. However, I am inclined to believe that information in any sources can not be accepted without being compared with other views.

First aspect to point out is that some part of information and news are eliminated based on personal goals. Todays the news...

each source look at a topic in its own view which make it
each source looks at a topic in its own view which makes it

Sentence: A good way for finding this mistakes is to compare data from many sources, then the faked information can be removed easily and reach to the truth.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and mistakes