Essay topics: TPO 40.
Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
There are much argue about children’s school and why we can encourage children to gain high grade? some group of people things parents must offer money for their children that give good mark in the school. According to my experience and actual observation of live have led me to agree with this statement. I have many reasons to prove my point.
The first and foremost consequential reason is that with development in the technology the number of companies that offer the interesting game has been increasing. For example, the epic game that creates a lot of interesting game for student and this variety of interesting game and some recreation like that attract people to spend a lot of their time with game and playing. because of that parent must find the right way to attract their children’s attention to their school and assignments. One of this way is to give money because they know their children must have many to promote their skill in the game and purchase some new game.
Another point that springing to my mind is that parent with give money not only encourage student to do their assignments but they prepare their children for their future life. parents know their children have to work in the future to have supplied their demand and create family. parents with this way can encourage children to have income and learn then if they want to have something they must work hard and save their money to buy it and when they receive money for their work they interested because they are the result of their troubles.
To sum it all up by taking all the detail into consideration, because of abandon the interesting recreation for the children they must found some way to encourage they to give high mark and because of then some parents give the money to their children and beside this they prepare their children for their future life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 23 hours ago||Aylahh||76||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||ArmenM||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||martreem||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Wcj||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Majid Esh||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Sanjoy Saha||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||SERDARKOCAK||60||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||jeyjey||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||ttscj12||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||PRACHI DAVE||70||Read full essay|
- TPO 48 (73)
- TPO 50Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- TPO 50 integrated (3)
- TPO 45- In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives (68)
- TPO-45 - Integrated Writing Task (3)
- tpo-45 (3)
- Essay topics: TPO-42 - Integrated Writing Task (76)
- TPO 42 independent writing (3)
- TPO 40 (73)
- TPO 40.Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (60)