TPO 6 Task 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not life nowadays is easier and more comfortable than before, and this topic can be approached from many angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over this issue, I believe that life was much easier when my grandparents were children than life today, and following discussion reveals my stands and cogent reasoning.

I do believe that life was easy before and these are my justification. To begin with, one of the most important points is that my grandparents lived their whole life in their country with their relatives, family and friends being around. This have a significant role in all life aspects, family could take care of children, offer financially support, and far most important sharing life burden with family will reduce stress. After the war millions of my people travel as refugee to other countries. Now we as refugee are facing a lot of problems, it is a huge step to move from you country to another completely different one. However, some people might argue that travelling to another advanced country provide a lot of opportunities, I totally oppose since raising children in a new culture is a real challenge. Life can be hard when you live in your country but living out of your country is a real challenge.

The second reason why I advocate this point of view lies in the fact that we all envy our grandparent life style, food is healthy, environment is clean, and stress hormones are low. In today life eating healthy could consider a challenge, since our life is so hectic and busy, and at the mean time junk food being available everywhere with competitive low prices. However, some people might argue that Life in our grandparent’s days was lacking entertainments, I do believe life was much more fun being around family, sharing our everyday events with other and going early to bed for a better health is much more beneficial than spending hours playing Xbox games.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about this issue life before was easier and much more comfortable because being around family and sharing life with them.

This have a significant role
This has a significant role

travelling to another advanced country provide a lot of opportunities
travelling to another advanced country provides a lot of opportunities

junk food being available everywhere
junk food is being available everywhere

because being around family and sharing life with them.
because of being around family and sharing life with them.