TPO16 (independent)The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TPO16 (independent)The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is a highly debated issue whether travelling individually is more enjoyable or travelling by a group led by a tour leader, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. While some people prefer to take trips alone, others seem to disagree with it. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that traveling by a tour guide is more pleasurable and following discussions reveals my stand and reasoning.

To commence, my first subtle point requires to be mentioned is that travelling by a tour guide ensures visiting most important places of a foreign country. Actually, one of the fundamental features of a person to be elected as a tourist guide is that being familiar with the most attractive places of the home country, take historical and beautiful natural places as examples. As an example, I have been visited Istanbul twice, one time individually and the second time with a tour, in my later trip I understand that there was a lot to see in Turkey that I do not know about them as a foreigner; therefore a tour guide was a good help in the second case.

Other substantial reason that can be taken into consideration is that travelling in group led by a tour leader is more safe and comfortable for the passengers. To elaborate, when we decided to go on a vacation with a tour leader, we do not have to schedule or worry about any tasks related to the trip prior our departure; for instance, what is the best way of transportation from airport to hotel, which hotel is the most convenient one to reserve, searching for some well-known restourants nearby for serving meals and etc. As we know there is a person to handle all the mentioned tasks, that trip would be a perfect chance just for enjoyment and relaxation

Finally yet importantly, taking a trip with a group of people helps us never feel alone; moreover, we could exchange our view points with others making new friends and get a lot of knowledge from diverse cultures. There are some tours which ask people to fill out a questionnaire in order to know their preferences, based on that they would decided to put persons with similar characteristics into one group. In this case the effect of the above reason would be more effective.

To recapitulate briefly, based on the aforementioned reasons, I am of opinion that the best way of travelling is the one guided by a tour leader. This is not to say that other points of view are completely without merits. However, I think the reasons I provided in favor of my opinion are stronger.

following discussions reveals my stand and reasoning.
following discussions reveal my stands and reasoning.

they would decided to put persons with similar characteristics into one group.
they would decide to put persons with similar characteristics into one group.

Sentence: To elaborate, when we decided to go on a vacation with a tour leader, we do not have to schedule or worry about any tasks related to the trip prior our departure; for instance, what is the best way of transportation from airport to hotel, which hotel is the most convenient one to reserve, searching for some well-known restourants nearby for serving meals and etc. As we know there is a person to handle all the mentioned tasks, that trip would be a perfect chance just for enjoyment and
Error: restourants Suggestion: restaurants

duplicated words, like 'examples':
take historical and beautiful natural places as examples. As an example,