tpo21.

tpo21.

Essay topics in audio

This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about genetic modification through which people are able to modify genetic characteristics of species to enhance the quality of trees. The reading provides three pieces of evidence indicating that this process would be effective, creating many advanteges both economically and environmentally. The lecturer, nonetheless, refutes the author's claims by offering three counterclaims.

First, the reading posits that GMtrees are able to survive when unpredictable incidents like abrupt changing in weather condition and insects is occurring. The lecturer, conversely, takes the view that at first glance, it would be a creative idea; however, if people modify trees against insect and other problems, they will be genetically unified. As result, they cannot resist aginst different kinds of insects since they have been changed for specific condition. Under this circumstances, facing extiction is undeniable.

Second, the reading brings up this point that people can gain considerable profit since these trees are able to produce more crops and fruits. In contrast, the lecturer disputes this point by arguing that this method is not purely economical because of having hidden cost for farmers. For example, not only do farmers have to pay significant amount for GMseeds, they also are required to allocate some proportion of their profit for the companies from which they purchse these seeds.

Third, the reading sheds light on this fact that protecting wild tree from overexploitation would be another positive consequence of GMtrees. The professors casts doubt on this point due to the fact that making changes in genes of species will contribute to serious damage to the wild trees. These trees are growing so rapidly that by consuming soil nutrition, and more sunlight by GMtrees, native plant would be deprived of these natural resources.

Sentence: Under this circumstances, facing extiction is undeniable.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and circumstances

Sentence: The reading provides three pieces of evidence indicating that this process would be effective, creating many advanteges both economically and environmentally.
Error: advanteges Suggestion: advantages

Sentence: As result, they cannot resist aginst different kinds of insects since they have been changed for specific condition.
Error: aginst Suggestion: against

Error: extiction Suggestion: extinction

Sentence: For example, not only do farmers have to pay significant amount for GMseeds, they also are required to allocate some proportion of their profit for the companies from which they purchse these seeds.
Error: purchse Suggestion: purchase

Sentence: Third, the reading sheds light on this fact that protecting wild tree from overexploitation would be another positive consequence of GMtrees.
Error: overexploitation Suggestion: over exploitation

Double check spelling errors.