TPO4 (independent)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

TPO4 (independent)
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

As automobiles are considered as the heartbeat of the economy, it is a highly debatable issue whether or not there will be fewer cars on streets in new future and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that because of people undoubted needs to cars in every aspect of lives, by the way they are aware about their cons, they cannot stop or even reduce using them. Following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, everyone would agree that the population of the planet earth is increasing every year; consequently the demand for more cars will increase too. Therefore, companies will be in the obligation of producing more cars; moreover, it will bring more money for the producers and so it is logically profitable for both sides, I mean companies on one hand and people of the world on the other hand. All in all, there is a direct relation between the number of people and the number of cars, definitely it is more probable to see more cars in the whole world in coming years.

In addition, thanks to recently improvements and technology, noble types of cars will be accessible. Today, the field of automobile engineering has been developed much more in comparison to past, and engineers of this field have been succeeded to design some types of machines which use the unlimited solar energy instead of fuel in their engines. Although, most of people cannot afford the new cars, but in near future this technology will be routine for many automobile manufacturers and so the price will decline quickly.

Last but not the least, as driving an auto pilot car is very enjoyable for a large majority of people, selling this type of car is increasing drastically. Many people prefer to drive their own cars and enjoy the way of their trip. For instance, I remember that when we bought an auto pilot car my mother was very eager to drive to her office instead of riding her bicycle, it is was very fascinating for her, so my father decided to give an automobile to her as a gift on her birthday.

Taking all the facts into consideration, I am of opinion that the number of cars will increase in twenty years. This is not to say that other points of views are not convincing or wrong, I think the reasons I provided in favor of my opinion are stronger.

I believe that because of people undoubted needs to cars
I believe that because of people's undoubted needs to cars
I believe that because of undoubted needs to cars

thanks to recently improvements and technology,
thanks to recent improvements in technology,

Although, most of people cannot afford the new cars, but in near future
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.