Traveling in our country or foreign countries!

Traveling can be considered as the main entertainments of people in all over the world. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that traveling in the own country provide advantages for people. Contrary to this view, there are still those who argue that moving to foreign countries attract people more. However, I to a great extent, agrees with this idea that people can have a trip with higher quality in their own countries than foreign ones.

The first aspect to point out is that the trips in the own country of people cost less for them. The people usually use personal car for traveling in their countries which only cost for gasoline. However, they need to pay for the expensive airplanes' tickets for reaching to new country, also, the travel agencies always take advantages from lack of information of the people about other countries and sell them some low quality tours with high prices. This story follow in the goal country, for example shoppers sell their products to the tourists with some strange prices since they are awared about less knowledge of tourists. Taxis, hotels, tickets and any other type of facilities would be provided to the froeign people with higher prices than normal.

Another significant point which should be taken into consideration is that the different between cultures may disturb people in a froeign country. People who travel abroad required to learn a new language, but it is the first step of the difficulties which people should be contradict. People should got some knowledge about the foods, social behavior, religon and other cultural aspects of the final country, if they do not have this information, they may get in the seriouse problems. For example, one of my friends travel to the India while he does not know about the importance of cows in their religion. One day he shoted a cow with a stone and local people attacked him extremely.

Finally yet importantly, people can find more suitable places for traveling in their countries. If they travel to a froeign country, they can only visit some ordinary places which all tourists visit them. You can find them very easily thorough the internet and it not worth to take a trip. However, people have this option to travel to the unique places in their own country by using helps of local people and maybe their friends.

Based on the above-mentioned points, I am convinced that travling in our country benefit us in some worthwhile aspects which we can not feel them clearly. Spending less money, having same culture and visiting uniqe places can be introduced as the main advantages of having trip in our country. We should all try to be familiar with our country before moving to abroad.

traveling in the own country provide advantages for people
traveling in the own country provides advantages for people

This story follow in the goal country
This story follows in the goal country

and it not worth to take a trip
and it is not worth to take a trip

travling in our country benefit us
travling in our country benefits us

Sentence: This story follow in the goal country, for example shoppers sell their products to the tourists with some strange prices since they are awared about less knowledge of tourists.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Taxis, hotels, tickets and any other type of facilities would be provided to the froeign people with higher prices than normal.
Error: froeign Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: Another significant point which should be taken into consideration is that the different between cultures may disturb people in a froeign country.
Error: froeign Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: People should got some knowledge about the foods, social behavior, religon and other cultural aspects of the final country, if they do not have this information, they may get in the seriouse problems.
Error: seriouse Suggestion: serious
Error: religon Suggestion: religion

Sentence: One day he shoted a cow with a stone and local people attacked him extremely.
Error: shoted Suggestion: ?

Sentence: If they travel to a froeign country, they can only visit some ordinary places which all tourists visit them.
Error: froeign Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: Spending less money, having same culture and visiting uniqe places can be introduced as the main advantages of having trip in our country.
Error: uniqe Suggestion: unique