When Famous People Such As Actors Athletes And Rock Stars Give Their Opinions Many People Listen Do You Think We Should Pay Attention To These Opinions Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer

When Famous People Such As Actors, Athletes And Rock Stars Give Their Opinions, Many People Listen. Do You Think We Should Pay Attention To These Opinions? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer

It is a highly debated issue whether or not we should listen to the famous people and pay attention to their opinions. This topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. Some people tend to think that we should listen to them. While others seem to disagree. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that we should listen to such people and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, Famous people have more experience than others in different area of the life. Those people tend to see different places and deal with different people, all the time, in their lives. So that, they gain more experience than regular people. For instance, there is a very famous singer in my country called Kathem Alsahir, he is a very educated too. I like to listen to his opinions all the time. I even added him to my Facebook list of people to follow. He has a good knowledge about different subjects and his opinions always respectful. When he talks about his life, you could see that he lives a very interesting and excited life. He deals with many different kinds of people, he needs to take fast decisions every day, and he needs to visits different places all the time. As you could see, such kind of people, they really know more than you and have more experience.

Second, famous people are successful ones most of the time. When you hear a famous person give an opinion about any subject, you should respect his words because he reaches to that level of fame by being a successful person in his life. For example, Opera Winfrey is a famous person, she worked so hard to reach that level of success. When I see her program on television, I feel that she has a lot of knowledge. Her road to reach to the success wasn't that easy at all. She past many obstacles in her life but she never gave up. From that I could say most of the successful people have good opinions to share with others and we should listen to them.

In conclusion, I believe that we should pay attention to what famous people say. Not only do they have more experience in the life. But also they are more successful in this life and they reach to that success in the hard way. That's why we should try more to listen to their ideas and thoughts.

and his opinions always respectful.
and his opinions are always respectful.

and he needs to visits different places
and he needs to visit different places

When you hear a famous person give an opinion
When you hear a famous person who gives an opinion