Which teacher has had the greatest influence on your life Why Give examples and reasons to support and develop your opinion

Which teacher has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Give examples and reasons to support and develop your opinion.

When we hear the biography of successful people, they claim that main motive to attain big accomplishments comes from their fathers, mothers, teachers, or someone else. The most influential individual on my education was my Physics’ teacher because of some following reasons.

There are a couple of reasons why the Physics’ teacher had the greatest impact on me. One of these reasons is that he was a courteous and respectful person. So, I am attracted towards him. This was coincident with the day that our school was supposed to host a conference in which the teaching methods of Physics would be discussed. I remembered my Physics’ teacher, who led the conference in the best manner by giving a lecture to audiences. From that moments, I became interested in continuing my education in the field of Physics in university. When teaching at class, he posed the complex subjects with the help of simple explanation so that the weak students in class would be able to understand the contents. In addition to being polite, during delivering speech as he feel students are tired, with the help of his sense of humor he digressed the topic and tried to make students laugh. As a result, I wish to be a teacher.

On the other hand, my math and physics were not good, but since I have taken part in his class, he gave me more incentive for learning Physics. For example. All the time he said me you are clever and talented, and if you believe yourself I am sure that you will be a knowledge professor in Physics. Now, I am a celebrated person in my academic major, Plasma Physics, in our country. In the laboratory classes, my teacher perform a wide variety of experiments which prove the accuracy of physics’ law such newton’s motion principle. By doing so, I realized a close connection between laws and nature, environment that we live in it. These factors inspired me to follow Physics.

Finally, I strongly express my Physics’ teacher had the greatest influence on my future prosperity due to his character and knowledge, and the turning point on my life started when I studied in high school.

that main motive to attain big accomplishments comes from their fathers
that the main motive to attain big accomplishments comes from their fathers

Sentence: In addition to being polite, during delivering speech as he feel students are tired, with the help of his sense of humor he digressed the topic and tried to make students laugh.
Description: The fragment he feel students is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feel with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to students and laugh

he said me you are clever and talented,
he told me you are clever and talented,

Sentence: In the laboratory classes, my teacher perform a wide variety of experiments which prove the accuracy of physics' law such newton's motion principle.
Description: The fragment teacher perform a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace perform with verb, past tense