Why do people travel Use examples and reasons to support your argument

Why do people travel? Use examples and reasons to support your argument.

From my point of view, traveling to other cities or even other countries is the best ways to experience joyful and enjoyable moments of life. It is true that traveling contains further expense for us, but it has a couple of benefits. These benefits provide us fun, reducing stress, and being vigorous.

Firstly, traveling to a new place is educational for us. This is the most common and prevailing aspect of traveling. For example, I remember clearly the last trip that I had six months ago which coincided with Noruz vacation, it is one of the traditional vacation of Iranian people. My family and I went to Shiraz, a city that is located in the southeast of Iran. That time the weather was excellent and mild. I visited many famous and attractive places like Hafez's monument. It is majestic and is located in the middle of a big garden that includes a wide variety of beautiful flowers and trees. I took some photos with my family there and also received more information about biography and poems of the prominent poet Hafez, which I have not ever seen and heard on TV obviously. Thus, having trip certainly will be effective to increase our knowledge about around world of us.

Additionally, traveling definitely not only brings us fun but also gives us other advantages such as reducing stress related to our daily life. I am interested in acquiring new experiences about foods and so on. Everyone knows that each city or region has own their foods. By visiting new place, for instance, I will get a chance to eat and taste staple foods of that area or city. When I was doing military service in Kermanshah, which is a city in Iran, I succeeded to try a very popular and tasty food called Dande Kebab. If I had traveled, I would have eaten delicious food like that. Moreover, it is more likely that travel reduces the stresses of daily life in spite of spending more money on it. Consequently, it offer us to be lively and vigorous.

Suffice it to say, taking a trip has a myriad of benefits to us. Because of being exciting, educational, and reducing stress, we recommend everyone to have such kind of plans during their life to be happy and energetic in order to overcome problems ahead of us

it offer us to be lively and vigorous.
it offers us to be lively and vigorous.