You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Continuing education in a foreign country has its advantages and disadvantages. Although I am eager to have the experience because of its potential opportunities to know other nations and become more competitive in the world of professionalism, there are some aspects of it that I do not like much; For example, language barrier and homesickness.

Going abroad is a unique experience especially if its purpose is educational. It provides me with a chance to meet my peers from all over the world and to make a wide network of future colleagues. Moreover, it is interesting to become familiar with o...

Being detached from other people in a stranger environment exert mental pressure on me,
Being detached from other people in a stranger environment exerts mental pressure on me,