integrated essay

integrated essay

The reading states that the genetic modification offers a number of benefits and provides three reasons of supoort. While, the professor claims that the issue about genetic modification is not clear as the author does and it has many drawbacks and he refutes each of author's reasons.

To begin with, through genetic modification, the article asserts that researchers can produce better crops with attributes that would take centuries to produce in nature. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by stating that it doesn't neccessary to produce by genetic. In fact, he says that crops in nature take years to produce and in this way, the crops test in a variety environment conditions. However, researchers couldn't produce crops as nature does, they can't estimate that adavantage in nature.

Second, the author avers that genetically modified foods are safe. Conversely, the lecturer counters this point by explaining that the safety of these foods is still questinised. He actually mentions that the author's claim a bout peer review is not clear. he states that the companies that produce modified foods won't publish their invention since they don't want their competitors copy their inventios. He says that scientists don't have the ability to test the modified foods. The companise are willing to show their invention.

Third, the article posits that genetic modification creates crops to alleviate food shortage and famine. however, the professor casts doubt on this point by saying that this will not solve the food shortage and the famine still exists since the lack of these food distribution. because these countries economy relies on these food to sell and often these modified foods are not food that the society needs to avoid famine and food shortage.

Sentence: The reading states that the genetic modification offers a number of benefits and provides three reasons of supoort.
Error: supoort Suggestion: support

Sentence: In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by stating that it doesn't neccessary to produce by genetic.
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: However, researchers couldn't produce crops as nature does, they can't estimate that adavantage in nature.
Error: adavantage Suggestion: advantage

Sentence: Conversely, the lecturer counters this point by explaining that the safety of these foods is still questinised.
Error: questinised Suggestion: questioned

Sentence: He actually mentions that the author's claim a bout peer review is not clear. he states that the companies that produce modified foods won't publish their invention since they don't want their competitors copy their inventios.
Error: inventios Suggestion: inventions

Sentence: The companise are willing to show their invention.
Error: companise Suggestion: companies

Borrow from library and read two books in your spare time:
1. one grammar book
2. one book about academic essay writing