The term “alternative medicine” describes healing practices that are used in place of conventional “Western” medicine. Alternative medicine often rejects science-based medicine and includes therapies that developed out of religious and cultural traditions

The article states that the term “alternative medicine” describes healing practices that are used in place of conventional “western medicine”and provides two reason of support. However the professor had a diffrenet point of view towards the “alternative medicine” and reutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading states that advocates of alternative medicine believe that the various alternative methods are more effective than conventional medicine. The professor opposes by saying that healthcare system should solely depend on science. He added that conventional medicine are based on health science and biomedical technology in order to treat and diagnose diseases. While alternative medicine can not be tested, refuse to test or fail to test to prove efficiency.

Second, the reading claims that dissatisfaction with conventional medicine led the people to seek alternative therapies. However, the professor contend that people are usually misled and misinform. He explained that there are about 40 million advertising website for alternative therapies on the network and that people are looking for something to believe in. The professor also mention that there are conspiracy theory to led the people believe that a conventional therapy usage might lead to dependence effect. That theory create an antiscientific attitude towards conventional medicine.

Third, the text avers that too meet the growing demand a variety of schools and college offer courses in alternative medicine. The lecture contradict this point by stating that in order for a physician to prescribe a conventional medicine he should receive a college study followed by internship, residensy, and post graduation program, he also added that in some countries a legal requirement from the physician to get the license. In contrast anyone could claim to be a healer and prescribe an alternative medicin.

are usually misled and misinform.
are usually misled and misinformed.

The professor also mention that there are conspiracy theory to led the people believe that
The professor also mentions that there are conspiracy theories to lead the people to believe that

That theory create an antiscientific attitude
That theory creates an antiscientific attitude

that too meet the growing demand
that to meet the growing demand

The lecture contradict this point
The lecture contradicts this point

he also added that in some countries a legal requirement from the physician to get the license.
he also added that in some countries, a legal requirement from the physician is to get the license.

Sentence: The article states that the term alternative medicine describes healing practices that are used in place of conventional western medicineand provides two reason of support.
Error: medicineand Suggestion: medicine and

Sentence: However the professor had a diffrenet point of view towards the alternative medicine and reutes each of the author's reasons.
Error: reutes Suggestion: refuse
Error: diffrenet Suggestion: different

Sentence: That theory create an antiscientific attitude towards conventional medicine.
Error: antiscientific Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lecture contradict this point by stating that in order for a physician to prescribe a conventional medicine he should receive a college study followed by internship, residensy, and post graduation program, he also added that in some countries a legal requirement from the physician to get the license.
Error: residensy Suggestion: resident

Sentence: In contrast anyone could claim to be a healer and prescribe an alternative medicin.
Error: medicin Suggestion: medicine