TPO-1-integrated writing

TPO-1-integrated writing

Essay topics in audio

The reading states that decreasing working days of an employee would be something beneficial for companies and offer three reasons of support. However, the speeker refutes the author's explanation due to the fact that four working days is not effective in a way reading said and offer three counter claims.

First, the reading points out that the decrease in number of days will increase the number job and this will helpfull for unemployment . The lecturer, however takes this view that decreasing working days to four days will increase company's cost; since, hiring more employee will increase the cost of training and medical issues; in addition to that, company's needs to provide more space for the new employee they hire, consecoenclly this will need more budget.

Second, the article brings up this view that decreasing working days increase company's profit due to the fact that emplyees will have less error and also will be more alert. In contrast, the professor disputes this point due to the fact that four working days is equal to five days and no additional benefit it will be present.

Third, the passage sheds light on this point that this decrease will improve employee's life. The lecturere casts doubt on this point due to the fact that increase in amount of free time will increase the risk that employee loose their job and this will decrease their quality of their life. He mentions that if the economy is not in good shape, the employee with four working days are more likely to loose their job, because companys have less interest on them.

employee loose their job
employees lose their job

the employee with four working days are more likely to loose their job
the employees with four working days are more likely to lose their job

Sentence: However, the speeker refutes the author's explanation due to the fact that four working days is not effective in a way reading said and offer three counter claims.
Error: speeker Suggestion: speaker

Sentence: First, the reading points out that the decrease in number of days will increase the number job and this will helpfull for unemployment .
Error: helpfull Suggestion: helpful

Sentence: The lecturer, however takes this view that decreasing working days to four days will increase company's cost; since, hiring more employee will increase the cost of training and medical issues; in addition to that, company's needs to provide more space for the new employee they hire, consecoenclly this will need more budget.
Error: consecoenclly Suggestion: consequently

Sentence: Second, the article brings up this view that decreasing working days increase company's profit due to the fact that emplyees will have less error and also will be more alert.
Error: emplyees Suggestion: employees

Sentence: The lecturere casts doubt on this point due to the fact that increase in amount of free time will increase the risk that employee loose their job and this will decrease their quality of their life.
Error: lecturere Suggestion: lecturer

Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like:
'due to the fact that'

----------------------