TPO-11

TPO-11

The article states that young people are reading less literature- novels, poems than they used to, which might has had effects on the culture and literature itself and provides three reasons of support. The professor refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the article claims that young people are reading books provide less intellectual as that literature does. However, the professor says that books don’t have to be literature to be intellectually stimulating. Science writing, political and other types of books could be creative and well writing as novels.

Second, the reading posits that diverting time spent in reading literature to trivial forms of entertainment has lowered the level of culture. The professor refutes this point by stating that there’s plenty of culturally material isn’t written; such as music and movies, which are valuable and people are not wasting their time while they are listening to music or watching movies. Culture has changed; there are many forms of expression available.

Third, the author states that the reading of literature is likely to decline because of the poor standards of today’s reader. In contrast, the professor says that it’s probably due to less support for literature today and it’s the author’s fault not the reader. Today’s literature is difficult to understand.

which might has had
which might have

young people are reading books provide less intellectual as that literature does
young people are reading books which provide less intellectual as that literature does

to be literature
Definitions of literature
noun
written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit.
a great work of literature
synonyms: written works, writings, writing, creative writing, literary texts, compositions, lit

there’s plenty of culturally material isn’t written;
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence? //you always have this issue