TPO-13

TPO-13

The passage talks against the commercial trade of the fossils to private owners, and the lecturer totally disagrees with that and thinks that benefits of the commercial trade of the fossils outweigh the disadvantages.

Firstly, the article describes, how private trade of fossils instead of donating in the museums, reduces the interest in general public regarding the fossils. However, the lecturer argues that commercial fossils trades enhances their purchases by public schools and libraries, which indeed make it more accessible to the general public.

Secondly, the passage asserts that, the commercial trade make it harder for scientists to know about the facts regarding extinction of the live forms of the fossils. However, the lecturer refutes the argument. According to him, it is unrealistic to believe scientific disadvantage of commercial trade because, scientist always required to value and identification of the fossil before it's trade. Trade of the fossil is only possible after detailed examination and identification by a scientific professional.

Moreover, the article gives an explanation how the commercial fossil collectors destroy the valuable scientific evidences by destroying their positions and immediate surroundings. On the other hand, the lecturer argues that, without those discoveries by commercial collectors, it could not be possible to know about some extinct species. Additionally, collectors made it possible to discover the fossils. Therefore, it is better to have an idea about of those fossils regardless of the minute details like position and situation.

commercial fossils trades enhances their purchases
commercial fossils trades enhance their purchases

Sentence: Secondly, the passage asserts that, the commercial trade make it harder for scientists to know about the facts regarding extinction of the live forms of the fossils.
Description: The fragment trade make it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense