TPO-15

TPO-15

The reading claims about several measures have been proposed to stop the spread of the cane toad in Australia and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor says it is not easy to get rid of the can toad and the measures proposed are likely unsuccessful. The professor refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading claims that one way to prevent the spread of the toad would be to build a national fence. In contrast, the professor says that the national fence is not effective because young toads and toad’s eggs were found in rivers steams and these waterways will be able to carry the young toad and the toad’s eggs from one side to the other, no matter where the fence located.

Second, the passage posits that the toads could be captured and destroyed by volunteers by organizing a campaign among Australian citizens to join forces to destroy the toads. The professor refutes this point by explaining that these untrained volunteers would destroy many of Australia’s native frogs.

Third, the reading states that the researches are developing a disease-causing virus to control the cane toad population. In contrast, the professor explains that using the virus is bad idea because it could have bad consequences for can toad in their original habitat which is America, once the virus attack the native can toad in America that would cause ecological disaster because cane toads part of the ecosystem. So if they eliminated the whole ecosystem will suffer. Moreover, how can a virus released in Australia can cause harm in the America?.

The reading claims about several measures have been proposed to stop the spread of the cane toad
The reading claims about several measures which have been proposed to stop the spread of the cane toad

no matter where the fence located.
no matter where the fence is located.

using the virus is bad idea
using the virus is a bad idea

because cane toads part of the ecosystem
because cane toads are part of the ecosystem

So if they eliminated the whole ecosystem will suffer.
So if they are eliminated, the whole ecosystem will suffer.

how can a virus released in Australia can cause harm in the America?.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?