TPO 24(integrated)

TPO 24(integrated)

Essay topics in audio

In this set of materials, both the reading passage and the lecture discussed the the probability of finding actual dinosaur tissues in some fossils. The reading passage firmly stated that there are some testimonies for that finding, however the lecture repudiated what stated in the reading resting upon fallacious premises and provides three counterclaims proofing that those evidences were all skeptical.

Firstly, the reading claimed that the soft flexible organic within branching channels found inside the leg bones of fossils are actually blood vessels. The professor contradicted this point by acknowledging that while bacteria colonize in the bodies of dinosaurs after death, the organic debris do not necessarily have relation with the blood vessels remains. He pointed out that intellectually they are traces of those residual bacteria.

Secondly, the article argued that microscopic examination reveals presences of spheres with dark red centers which are probably related to blood cells of dinosaurs. Notwithstanding, the lecture highlighted that , this spheres have been founded in other types of fossils in which the origin animal did not have blood cells; therefore, it must have a different origin like reddish minerals of the site's land.

Lastly, the article contended that those fossils contained fibrous protein called collagen which is in fact a biochemical material. This seemed to be inaccurate as explained in the lecture. The speaker articulated that as the life cycle of that protein does not last longer than 1000 years but the age of the fossils go back to million years ago, perhaps the collagen has been handled by the skins of the researchers.

Sentence: In this set of materials, both the reading passage and the lecture discussed the the probability of finding actual dinosaur tissues in some fossils.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the