TPO-26 - Integrated Writing Task The zebra mussel, a freshwater shellfish native to Eastern Europe, has long been spreading out from its original habitats and has now reached parts of North America. There are reasons to believe that this invasion cannot b

The reading passage and listening passage are both discussing about Zebra muscle which is serious threath to freshwater fish population in North America. The lecturer cast doubt on the claims that is mentioned in reading passage.
First of all reading passage talks about unstoppable invasion of zebra mussel. The lecturer disput this argument by saying that across the ocean ship can be there. However they will come with ships the ship can be still be out of the ocean.
Moreover, the author said that when they are carried to new habitat they dominate. On the other hand, the lecturer mentions that the predator of new habitat are birds.
Finally, the author states that there is a decline in fish because they compete with fish for food. The lecturer states that even in the habitat that Zebra mussel are dominant there is no decline in the range of fish.

which is serious threath
which is a serious threat

claims that is mentioned in reading passage.
claims that are mentioned in reading passage.

Sentence: The lecturer states that even in the habitat that Zebra mussel are dominant there is no decline in the range of fish.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to dominant and there

Sentence: The reading passage and listening passage are both discussing about Zebra muscle which is serious threath to freshwater fish population in North America.
Error: threath Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lecturer disput this argument by saying that across the ocean ship can be there.
Error: disput Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 150 words wanted

----------------------