TPO-27 - Integrated Writing Task The little ice age was a period of unusually cold temperature in many parts of the world that lasted from about the year 1350 until 1900CE. There were unusually harsh winters, and glaciers grew larger in many areas. Scient

The reading passage and listening passage are both discussing about Little ice Age which there was usually long winter and glaciers grew larger in many areas. The listening passage cast doubt about the claims that author states in the reading passage.

Fist of all, the authors says that because of the period of cold weather; because we had disrupting of ocean currents. Before this we had period of warm weather and the glaciers melted, However the lecturer cast doubt on this, since he says cooling of climate was not widespread to the whole World and it was decrease in temperature in Europe and North America but not southern hemisphere.

Moreover the reading passage, Author mentions that volcanic eruption could be the cause of Little Ice Age but the lecturer desputes this and he states that volcanic eruption are only enough to have striking visual effect and make snow gray instead of white.

Furthermore, the reading passage states that substantial decrease in temperature lead to increase in human population. Cooling of climate caused forest to improve. On the other hand, the lecturer says that forest was ruined to make clear field for the human beings.

and it was decrease in temperature
and it was decreasing in temperature

volcanic eruption are only enough
volcanic eruptions are only enough

the reading passage states that substantial decrease in temperature lead to increase
the reading passage states that a substantial decrease in temperature leads to increase

Sentence: Moreover the reading passage, Author mentions that volcanic eruption could be the cause of Little Ice Age but the lecturer desputes this and he states that volcanic eruption are only enough to have striking visual effect and make snow gray instead of white.
Error: desputes Suggestion: disputes