Tpo 9 Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage

Tpo 9 Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

Both the reading and the lecture are about the advantages of fuel-cell engines compare that with the internal-combustion engine. The reading passage state three reasons why fuel- cell engine has several advantages. However the lecturer refutes all of them.

First and foremost, the professor points out that the fuel-cell engine is not easy to be found and produce. This is because hydrogen must be obtained in a pure liquid state, which is technically difficult to be produced. In addition, hydrogen should be kept in a frozen form. Therefore that is not practical form at all. On the other hand this opposes the reading, which claims that hydrogen can be derived from plentiful sources easily.

Secondly, the lecturer explain that the process itself could cause a high level of pollution. Therefore, this method is not a good way of producing hydrogen. The professor elaborates on by saying that purification process would require to burn oil, which is the main factor of causing air pollution. Nevertheless, this point opposes the reading, which mentioned that hydrogen-based fuel cells are attractive because they will solve the world's pollution problems.

Finally, the article declare that fuel cell engines will soon be economically competitive in the open market. In addition, a fuel cell automobile is twice efficient by requiring the use of half of fuel energy. However, this claim is contradicted by the teacher who said that the cost is not going to be less because the process of producing this energy is very expensive. As a result, people would spend even more money if this is going to happened.