TPO7 (integrated)

Essay topics

The reading states that an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recycling materials, companies that receive this certification can attract customers by advertising their products as ecocertified., it's unlikely for american companies to do that.And provide three supporting reasons. Conversely the professor says many people say it's good. And refutes each reasons in the reading.

First , the reading claims that American consumers are exposed to so much advertising that they would not value or even pay attention to ecocertification label.but the professor says that , the companies don't treat the advetising as the same , they distinguish between own products and product which produced from uncertficte company.

Second,the reading says that , ecocertified wood will be more expensive than uncertified wood because in order to earn ecocertification. However the professor says that , who doesn't care with the costs, there are consumer make a decision, they will decide only if there is a too much higher price, and if the products deserve this expensive payments or not.

Third, the reading states that,pursuing certification would make sense for American wood companies only if the marketed most of their products abroad. Conversely the professor says that, competition is many interesting to companies especially when they are equally certified that domestic company don't.

and product which produced from uncertficte company.
and products which are produced from uncertficte company.
and products produced from uncertficte company.

there are consumer make a decision,
there are consumers making a decision,
there are consumers who make a decision,

competition is many interesting
competition is very interesting

Sentence: And refutes each reasons in the reading.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and reasons